SAFG:RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Runaway

Runaway's Application Empty Runaway's Application

4/4/2022, 22:27
Ingame name: Runaway
Account name: runaway
Languages spoken: Turkish, English, and French to some extent.

Good and bad qualities: Able to adapt to the environment with ease, a pleasing and satisfying approach towards people as this is a part of my current profession as well. Ability to manage incidents and critical occasions. Possession of years of experience within the past sessions of this launch. Comprehensive knowledge and experience on how to convince people. Last but not least, definitely having the charismatic attraction to convince people through their own consciousness and will. When it comes to my bad qualities, I'm someone who puts so much attention to details, to me, it is what makes the work outstanding. I believe that I also have a hard time letting go of a project. This also happens to me in my daily/casual life, I can't let go of a maths question during the exam.
What can you offer us? (mapping and scripting for example): I doubt if I have any of what is stated in the question. I believe my existence in the team would be more than enough to be a trait and quality. I have always had the confidence and acknowledgment of my qualities, I have always been the green apple in the case of red apples, this is what keeps me outstanding among my equals and the society. I find myself quite skilled and confident when it comes to human relations.
Why should we accept you?: My abilities and unique approach to happenings could be quite helpful, I'm known to be the man of solutions among my friends. I have had the chance and opportunity to develop and further master myself in the ways of problem-solving. Other than that, I would be more than welcome to the team as this is going to be something that I will like doing with my own will and preferences, which makes everything perfect.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum