SAFG:RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Keo

Keo's Application Empty Keo's Application

3/4/2022, 01:44
Ingame name: Keo
Account name: track
Languages spoken: German,english,arabic, a bit french

Good and bad qualities: 

Good qualities: My good qualities would be working with others in a team, to accomplish a goal. To help anyone in anyway possible. I am a friendly and encouraging person, so no one will feel threatened by me. I can also learn very fast and not ignore what I have been told. I believe I have very good experience within the server. I am a fair person, I always listen to both sides before making a judgement.

Bad qualities: it would be making things clear for people to understand, I believe I do go on sometimes and that people may get lost. I am a honest person, this can be a Good qualities and a bad qualities but I will put this as a bad qualities.

What can you offer to us? (mapping and scripting for example): Well to be honest i cant script or map but what i can offer is that i'am going to help the community out if a player needs help i'll be there for him.
Why should we accept you?:  I am a very active player, playing for about 4-6 hours a day depending on what I have planned.
I believe that I am mature enough to do well in this position, as it will be a very demanding role, having to split time on the server into helping people, and then having fun myself. Which would test my maturity and ability to help people.

Keo and Pride like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum