SAFG:RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PaBLo
PaBLo

PaBLo's Application  Empty PaBLo's Application

2/4/2022, 23:02
Ingame name: PaBLo (aka: C|PaBLo)
Account name: pablo04
Languages spoken: English,Arabic,French,Maltais

Good and bad qualities:
Good qualities:
I love helping people and being a reason to make them happy, I have the ability to think of how to solve a problem, also I love team work because it makes you more confident in your decision, if someone encounters a problem I put myself in his place and this is what motivates me to help him
Bad qualities:
Sometimes I'm quick to anger, especially when someone interferes in something that doesn't belong to him, sometimes I don't understand someone's situation, and this makes a small obstacle since It takes me a while to figure out his problem.
What can you offer to us? (mapping and scripting for example):
Im a mapper ,  I have already created many buildings on several servers (.lua , .map only)
Also im a advanced scripter , i learn so fast and got lots of new ideas (i create a full call of duty zombies gamemode in 2021/ some of my own mods: interior lock,guess the number,simple disk system,pm system ,prison with openable gates.....)
and im a 3d modeler and a designer .
Why should we accept you?:
Im active player got more than 80h , im known in the server , i like to help everyone with the possible ,  i want to help the server with my services
Maybe i will learn more by joining the server clan

Thanks for reading ...

Last edited by PaBLo on 3/4/2022, 15:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added 'Good and bad qualities:')

Turbom, PaBLo, dhia and Sora_17 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum