SAFG:RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eusebio
Eusebio
Donator
A supporter of SAFG
Won the monthly top points

Eusebio`s Application Empty Eusebio`s Application

4/4/2022, 17:51
Ingame name: Eusebio
Account name: eusebio
Languages spoken: Portuguese/Spanish and English

Good and bad qualities:
Well, first i must say i am good at many habits. I am always careful with everything i do, that means, before doing something i will think it 2 times. I am also very patient and i never choose one side. Plus i barely get mad, after all it is a game right? we are here to have fun. I can solve problems very quickly, i must say that i am passionate with what i like. About maturity and responsibility? .. i can be serious when needed. . Above all, i have to note my great experience on the server, in this community im here since the first project of this community safg and another ones with the same team i always enjoyed and alwasy doing my best for my groups/gangs to get official .
Im always active like 4-5Hours a day .
Im always on discord and wesbsite so you can pm me or talk to me anytime i will be around and help the people in the way i can

Bad qualities : Got normal weaknesses as everybody, like raging like a psico when someone does bullshit kkk, but overall nothing special

What can you offer to us? (mapping and scripting for example): well i already got my own servers but im not scripter it all i only did small shits not a big deal , also im a mapper not the best one i think but i do some thinks , also i offer my mature person to the community

Why should we accept you?: Well im not a special guy , but im with this community since the beginning of everithing like 9 Years of my life with this guys some of them dont even playing anymore and im still here, well if you need a person like me im here for everithing you need

Pride likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum