SAFG:RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Speed
Speed
Community Staff

Speed's Staff Application Empty Speed's Staff Application

3/4/2022, 20:45
Ingame name: Speed
Account name: speed21
Languages spoken: English and Arabic.

Good and bad qualities:
Good:
What I can offer is being a patient and fair person. By fair, I don't like to punish people right away but I make sure they learn their lesson so they won't commit the same mistake again. Everyone makes mistakes but as long as they learn from it. I can control my emotions and not let it affect my job. I am also a hard worker and I believe in giving my all to this position. Communication and team work is key and I can offer that. I believe every person should be treated equally. I will try my best to help them even if they do not know how to speak English or so. I will make sure they don't leave being confused. I am a responsible person and can take responsibility if needed. I am for sure mature and trust worthy enough to be apart of the staff team. I am determined to help this community out and succeed in the future.

Bad:
Sometimes I have hard time dealing with people who don't follow the rules, but at the same time I am able of controlling my emotions. I'm usually nice to people and often they do take advantage of me but lately I've been working on it and I can assure you it won't be a problem. I like things to be perfect and smooth. I just hate when things don't go how it's supposed to go.

What can you offer to us? (mapping and scripting for example): I use to be a decent mapper, but if I try to put in some work and get back at it, I'm sure that I will be good at it.
Why should we accept you?: I've been in this community for a long time now. The community knows me very well and I think it's time for me move on and experience being apart of the staff team. I will love to dedicate my time and skills to the people in this community. I enjoy helping people out and I will give it my all to make sure they enjoy this server. Being apart of the staff team will greatly help me as I have the tools right there with me. I know having these tools comes with great responsibility and I can provide that. I also feel ready to face new challengers and see a drastic change in my experience within the server, let it be playing time and how I ultimately spend it in the server. I want to help the new players of our community with whatever they need, I want to inspire the old players to be whatever they choose to be and I believe I’m the right person for the job. I’m an experienced player as I’ve mentioned above, I believe I can evaluate and manage every scenario accordingly. I also want to keep updating the server with new features.

Wilson and Pride like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum