SAFG:RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
duckey
duckey
Donator
A supporter of SAFG
Community Staff

Duckeytheduck's Application Empty Duckeytheduck's Application

2/4/2022, 20:03
Ingame name: Duckeytheduck
Account name: Duckeythegoose
Languages spoken: Dutch/Turkish/English

Good and bad qualities:

- Good

An easy going character, ability to view anything from the perspective of others which helps me with making decisions, enthusiastic approach on tasks and last but not least dedication.

- Bad

Attempting to satisfy everyone. I often feel like I have to satisfy all involved parties which is not always a good thing.

What can you offer to us? (mapping and scripting for example): I used to be an experienced mapper, haven't done in a while but I can easily pick it up, nothing complicated for me.
Why should we accept you?: Been around for a quiet long time, and always been active around the community also Sebas has given me his trust by making me gang support and helping him with the G/S management and according to him I’ve been the “perfect” addition. I know what reputation and imagine I have within the community but I’m as serious as it can get when it comes to doing the work I was assigned to do and I know for a fact that Sebas can and will confirm that.

Wilson, sebas, submeon, Sora_17, Keo and Fire like this post

Infinity
Management Team

Duckeytheduck's Application Empty Re: Duckeytheduck's Application

6/4/2022, 04:52
Congratulations on taking Liska's spot. He has been placed under Inactive, due to Oscar also leaving as Full Admin, we have no admins or staff therefore I have decided to give you a shot. You've proved yourself and you've been nothing but a helping hand tore everyone. You got potential, you just need someone to recognize that and push you to those limits and that's me. Welcome aboard it is my pleasure to invite you in.

Wilson, submeon and duckey like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum