SAFG:RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud Burial

+11
duckey
Karl
sebas
Kurupt
Darius
Keo
pain
Oscar
Eusebio
submeon
thestyle
15 posters
Go down
pain
pain

Cloud Burial  Empty Cloud Burial

21/3/2022, 22:12
Cloud Burial  0IIoK8Q

Cloud Burial  WcvnqYr

Organization name: Cloud Burial

Organization motto: Life is priceless, but for us you're just an raw material.

Organization tags: [CB]Nickname

Organization founders: Pain & TheStyle

Organization color: 28061D

Cloud Burial  8Kmu2Fm

August 1955 ( Vietnam, frontline ).

It was late summer time, hard time to the both veterans Pain & Kelly. That was the time when they had last mission at the vietnam war. But sudden that all changed to a huge tragedy, at the fight at the east front Pain got injured being attacked from the Vietnam soldiers caves and getting stabbed 1 time in the stomach which resulted a huge blood lose. Kelly was partner of him at the war time he saw Pain being stabbed. Without even thinking he took rifle and came to he's partner to save him. Kelly was scared of that then he can lose his partner and took a fast lift to nearest medic guy, who after fast made a backup call to get a helicopter to take him to medic point. After 25 minutes Pain lost so much blood, then nearly after few minutes he would lose his life. When helicopter arrived at the medic point Pain got lift to the tent to get the help. After a look diagnostic - Pain intestine were stabbed which were needed to sew, which weren't so hard operation. After a hour or so Pain got saved, but still had a huge thanks to give for hes partner Kelly of saving him.

September 1955 ( International airport , San Andreas ).

The war were still going at Vietnam, but they got retired by general to get back at home - San Andreas, Los Santos. After arrive at international airport they had a talk about what we are going to do being back home, being retired of soldier carrier. But nothing really came in mind, the plans were many, starting some business, opening some store or just having some small factory warehouse where they could start something really useful. They made way to home at their families to have some rest for few months.

January 1956 ( San Andreas ).

Pain & Kelly meet each other again after spending some time with families and having some social life, almost like having small vacation. They meet up to talk around how they going to work and earn money. But there was some misunderstanding when they met a mafia at the near bar where they were drinking bear and having some conversation. The mafian's came to them asked if they are free for a speak, they answered then kinda doesn't understand what they could ask from us. But they had a deep breath and came out to talk to mafian's. Their look were so classic, the voice were so familiar to some italian, we already though then this will be some job deal, or hiring. We were really young so we were capable to do dangerous and fast jobs. They were asking if we would like to join a their mafia, being a son, being a brother from another mother. At the first we rejected - but that wasnt that, after a silence he named the value what we gonna get being there, which was so HUGE money, then even being at the navy service didnt got. After a guess and huge discuss we accepted the hire and the offer. Working as body guards and hired gun mens we nearly were wanted criminals. We have been shot innocent people, but still there were something huge behind this all. It was something what we got introduced only after a year and being loyal to family.

December 1957 ( San Andreas ).

After look, on what we were hired to work almost got my hearth stop. All this.. organ cutting.. murdering.. that all made us clear. We got introduced with the stuff what they had been doing in the past time when we have joined. That was the business from where the huge value of money came from. Just killing people cutting the organ from him who is healthy for use to other people, selling it to hospitals who are doing this kind of opererations. Making murdering contract on how they getting the people donors and not only that, they getting the money of the hire, of the people who want someone dead. And thats wasnt it, there was a labarotories which were maden to steal or trade organs for making a strange drug, which were used to people who had moral problems.

March 1990 ( San Andreas ).

The time had past. The time were rolling and nothing couldn't stand still. The current chiefs and the boss'es had it ages lived which resulted them to get really old from who, the founder died at the age of 90. They were so rich then gave treasure and their business in the next generation hands. Nobody were willing to take the business in their hands. What made Pain & Kelly get a chance catching up something that can make them millionairs. They stept up for the position to be the second era leading fathers. Because we were here the most longest time, the oldest ones already was past in the heaven. And it was our move now.

January 2016 ( San Andreas ).

New year, new start. Our steps are still stepping forward for more bigger success. We still blasting people, still cutting the treasure which gives us the green paper. The paper which makes us rich. Without the meet and without the family, we couldn't gather here, and have the business what we are leading now. Life is priceless, but for us.. you all are just a raw material. Be ware of who you are dealing with.

Cloud Burial  MgQYGBo

Organ providing: Our business to some may sound really strange, but at the same time there is a huge reason behind it, its money. We have laboratories where we collect organs whitch can be used as replacement for people who's organs are not healthy anymore, only we are doing it to people, who we are hired to kill. If there is a problem amd there is person who hires our professional organization members to hunt someone to death, then there is no way we going to let the body go to waste on the ground, it can help us make money or otherwise save peoples life by standing behind illegal hospital business.

Medicine: We steal medicine from big pharmaceutical companies and then convert them in our laboratories to create lots of different drugs to "help" people, but we do not care what they are used for.

Murdering: Our next activity is mainly how we get the donors for our business. And this word is already known and says a lot. After all, yes, we are killing and murdering people for huge amounts of money. And there are a few reasons why we do this - to make us more dangerous in the eyes of the citizens, so they wouldn't dare stand in our way. If someone will be brave enough to bother us he will get whats coming or if we get in more detail he will get cut up in pieces as a donor and sold as parts for other people.

Cloud Burial  AYTQqEQ

Level 5 - The Chefe ( Boss ) | Tag: [CB]Nickname|CE
Explanation: Without this man there would not be Cloud Burial, without this man there wouldn't be a business what we are rolling now. After all, there's huge responsobility on this man. Relation and business around with other organization and its all on he's shoulders.

• TheStyle

Level 4 - The Conselho ( Council ) | Tag: [CB]Nickname|CH
Explanation: The person got to be on the hook and always having same responsability as Chefe, only he's commands got to be agreed with Chefe for further activities. Works as right hand man of Chefe.

• Pain

Level 4 - Secretario ( Secretary) | Tag: [CB]Nickname|SC
Explanation: Work as a advertisement of gang, makes sure the gangs knows the new come activities or new offer, or deals. Makes sure Chefe and Conselho are on hook for everything around.

• Horm

Level 3 - Rivenditore Organo ( Organ provider/dealer ) | Tag: CB]Nickname|RO
Explanation: Takes responsobility about dealing organs making sure everything goes as planned. Got option to own money which have been traded.

• N/A

Level 3 - Taglierina Organo ( Organ cutter ) | Tag: [CB]Nickname|TO
Explanation: Takes care of getting organs in the best shape and makes sure they get collected successfully. Also this persons are wanted medics which have been fired from work by making medics career without a use, of what they got hired in Cloud Burial for money.

• N/A

Level 2 - Assassinato ( Hitman ) | Tag: [CB]Nickname|AS
Explanation: Gets hired from people about contract killing, and gets a command from Organ providers by lifting the death body to them so they can get a organ donors for hospitals.

• N/A

Level 1 - Fantasma ( Ghost ) | Tag: [CB]Nickname|FA
Explanation: Works as right hand for Organ providers and always are in for dirty work, for delivering organs to hospitals.

• Duck

• Freddie

• Kurupt

Level 1 - Psicopata ( Psycho ) | Tag: [CB]Nickname|PS
Explanation: Works as second attacker for assassinato, have always brave to kill people by their own hands not bullets. Just telling - better to not deal with psycho's.

• Oscar

• Liska

• Darius

• Karl

• Wilson

Level 0 - Novato ( Newbie ) | Tag: [CB]Nickname|N
Explanation: Newbie is just new, he got lot to learn and lot to show for Cloud Burial to get the knowledge and the veteran respect who's in this business for year's

• Rand

Cloud Burial  9jthSzp

1). Inside gang rules:
- 1.1 - Follow all server (F2) rules, and dont try to break them.
- 1.2 - Show respect to all members.
- 1.3 - If any higher member asks for help, be ready to help him out.
- 1.4 - Use only english in /cc chat.
- 1.5 - Do not behave in chat being with [CB] tags.
- 1.6 - Be mature sensed in RP's or Main chat.
- 1.7 - Don't spam chats with our gang binds, use them in Local Chat but only when we have less people around.
- 1.8 - Don't avoid arrests by suicide.
- 1.9 - Don't arrest our members if your are playing as police.
- 1.10 - Don't death match players without a reason, better try to ignore hes attacks/damage.

Cloud Burial  ZBDa55P

• Application procedures:

Requirements for application:

- Before applying, make sure you meet these requirements:
- Be atleast 14 years old.
- Be mature with good sense.
- Great skill with the sniper.
- Good english.
- Don't use colorful fonts and huge letters, make it decent and without stupidness.

- (Note: Application is made for first, when we will gain member it will get updated automaticly).

Personal Information:
- In-Game Name:
- Login Name:
In-game Information:
- Rate your English skills from 1 to 10:
- Rate your Role playing skills from 1 to 10:
- How long are you playing SAFG:
- Previous organisation(s):
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why):
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means:
- Explain what Role play means:
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?:
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?:
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.):

• Testing procedures:

In game test:
1.) The first test is starting with questions more detailed then in application, more based on the stuff whats running around SA. About police, about any whats related around Cloud Burial.
2.) Next test is more about your skills, we will test an skills in 3 type of section:

Driving - To all banks, and maybe if we still ain't sure, then to objects what are located all over San Andreas ( That still is under < Tester CB > member ).
Shooting - We will search for your tactical use of weapons and how you using them, if you lose in the match it still doesn't matter nothing, we more are looking on the way what we mentioned before, tactics, weapon using, enemy neutralization.
Role playing - We will organize own made role play for the test player, which will show us hes maturity and style of role playing.
3.) After that if everything have been went right we result you as Cloud Burial recruit member, and send you an invitation inside the gang, but if we still ain't sure about your skills, we heading you to an hanging period again, after you really truly ready ( of course we got limit on hanging ).

21.03.2022 - San Andreas
@By Conselho of Cloud Burial

Last edited by pain on 8/4/2022, 15:22; edited 4 times in total

Oscar, pain, Freddie, SubMeOff, thestyle and Horm like this post

thestyle

Cloud Burial  Empty Re: Cloud Burial

21/3/2022, 22:17
Best

pain, Freddie and Horm like this post

submeon
submeon
https://www.submeon.com

22/3/2022, 02:38
noobs

SubMeOff likes this post

Eusebio
Eusebio
Donator
A supporter of SAFG
Won the monthly top points

22/3/2022, 07:19
Well good luck

Horm likes this post

Oscar

25/3/2022, 22:59
Personal Information:
- In-Game Name:
- Login Name:
In-game Information:
- Rate your Role playing skills from 1 to 10: I'd say pretty good. 7/10
- How long are you playing SAFG: for 6 years
- Previous organisation(s): None
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): Never
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: Death matching is the definition of harming someone or someone's property for no reason.
- Explain what Role play means: Roleplay is when you act the role you have.
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: I think I could be a great addition to the team and can bring some value.
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: I can offer my service and my fat wallet.
I'm Oscar. I've been part of the community for quite some time now. I spend my days in Sweden Gothenburg and are currently studdying the programming language of Java. I would rate myself as a veteran on MTA and SAFG by now and hope my veteranship can bring something useful as well.
Thank you for reading.

SubMeOff and Horm like this post

pain
pain

26/3/2022, 15:11
Oscar wrote:Personal Information:
- In-Game Name:
- Login Name:
In-game Information:
- Rate your Role playing skills from 1 to 10: I'd say pretty good. 7/10
- How long are you playing SAFG: for 6 years
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): Never
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: Death matching is the definition of harming someone or someone's property for no reason.
- Explain what Role play means: Roleplay is when you act the role you have.
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: I think I could be a great addition to the team and can bring some value.
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: I can offer my service and my fat wallet.
I'm Oscar. I've been part of the community for quite some time now. I spend my days in Sweden Gothenburg and are currently studdying the programming language of Java. I would rate myself as a veteran on MTA and SAFG by now and hope my veteranship can bring something useful as well.
Thank you for reading.

Accepted, meet any HQs for test!
Congratulation Oscar!

Oscar and Horm like this post

Keo

26/3/2022, 15:28
Best genk 
good luck

Keo and Horm like this post

Darius

2/4/2022, 10:19
Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: Darius
- Login Name: -
- Where you from: Sweden

In-game Information:
- Rate your English skills from 1 to 10: 7
- Rate your Role playing skills from 1 to 10: 8
- How long are you playing SAFG: couple of years
- Previous organisation(s): none
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): no
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: Killing / damaging someone / something without a reason.
- Explain what Role play means: You act like you would do in real life, make a arrest more detailed for example.
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: I am the best of the best
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: experience
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): I am Linus, been around for generations. I work as an electrician irl but currently programming lights. I like to drink and enjoy life on a friday night and ofcourse playing MTA and SAFG. If you want any other information you can hit me up ingame.

Wilson and Horm like this post

pain
pain

2/4/2022, 10:40
Darius wrote:Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: Darius
- Login Name: -
- Where you from: Sweden

In-game Information:
- How long are you playing SAFG: couple of years
- Previous organisation(s): none
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): no
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: Killing / damaging someone / something without a reason.
- Explain what Role play means: You act like you would do in real life, make a arrest more detailed for example.
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: I am the best of the best
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: experience
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): I am Linus, been around for generations. I work as an electrician irl but currently programming lights. I like to drink and enjoy life on a friday night and ofcourse playing MTA and SAFG. If you want any other information you can hit me up ingame.

Accepted, meet me in game for futher decisions!

Horm likes this post

Kurupt

2/4/2022, 21:52
Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: Kurupt
- Login Name: ahron
- Where you from: Israel

In-game Information:
- Rate your English skills from 1 to 10: 7.8
- Rate your Role playing skills from 1 to 10: 7
- How long are you playing SAFG: since they opened the recent version.
- Previous organisation(s): AoD
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): Negative.

Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: Damaging a player or a player's vehicle without any valid reason.
- Explain what Role play means: To play as if it was real life, by the behaviour, way of talking and even actions.

Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: You have MANY players and I would like to be a part of these MANY members.
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: I bring actvitiy and fun with me. I wont say anything else because I want you guys to see what I do bring and not say it myself.
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): I've been playing MTA since 2014, this is the first time playing in SAFG. I did play in a lot of rp servers same as this one, I was an admin even in a few of them so my understanding to these kind of server by rules is pretty high. I just hope we'll get to play together

Horm likes this post

sebas
sebas
Donator
A supporter of SAFG
Forum Manager
Manages the forum
Management Team

2/4/2022, 22:09

Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: SAFG>Sebas
- Login Name: sebas
- Where you from: the Netherlands
In-game Information:
- Rate your English skills from 1 to 10: 10
- Rate your Role playing skills from 1 to 10: 10
- How long are you playing SAFG: Around 6/7 years
- Previous organisation(s): Army of Death
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): No
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: It means killing someone while going against the rules, such as killing someone without a valid reason
- Explain what Role play means: Roleplay means playing a scenario with the intent of it happening in real life
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: Because I am of opinion that I can be a good addition to your gang in many ways
- What you can offer to Cloud Burial?: Experience and activitiy

Horm likes this post

pain
pain

2/4/2022, 22:38
Kurupt wrote:Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: Kurupt
- Login Name: ahron
- Where you from: Israel

In-game Information:
- Rate your English skills from 1 to 10: 7.8
- How long are you playing SAFG: since they opened the recent version.
- Previous organisation(s): AoD
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): Negative.

Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: Damaging a player or a player's vehicle without any valid reason.
- Explain what Role play means: To play as if it was real life, by the behaviour, way of talking and even actions.

Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: You have MANY players and I would like to be a part of these MANY members.
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: I bring actvitiy and fun with me. I wont say anything else because I want you guys to see what I do bring and not say it myself.
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): I've been playing MTA since 2014, this is the first time playing in SAFG. I did play in a lot of rp servers same as this one, I was an admin even in a few of them so my understanding to these kind of server by rules is pretty high. I just hope we'll get to play together

Accepted, meet in-game for test!

Horm likes this post

pain
pain

2/4/2022, 22:39
sebas wrote:
Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: SAFG>Sebas
- Login Name: sebas
- Where you from: the Netherlands
In-game Information:
- Rate your English skills from 1 to 10: 10
- Rate your Role playing skills from 1 to 10: 10
- How long are you playing SAFG: Around 6/7 years
- Previous organisation(s): Army of Death
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: It means killing someone while going against the rules, such as killing someone without a valid reason
- Explain what Role play means: Roleplay means playing a scenario with the intent of it happening in real life
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: Because I am of opinion that I can be a good addition to your gang in many ways
- What you can offer to Cloud Burial?: Experience and activitiy

accepted, meet in-game for test!

Horm likes this post

Karl
Management Team

2/4/2022, 23:22
Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: SAFG>Karl
- Login Name: karl
- Where you from: Sweden but live in Spain.
In-game Information:
- Rate your English skills from 1 to 10: 7.2/10
- Rate your Role playing skills from 1 to 10: 7/10
- How long are you playing SAFG: For too long.
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: When you kill someone for no reason intended.
- Explain what Role play means: When you go into a character and act as if it would be in real life.
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: I don't find a reason not to.
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: A loyal player that can bring activity to the organization.
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): I'm born and raised in Sweden but live in Spain right now and been doing that for more than a year. My current job position is a Trainer/Coach for our client Nespresso where i'm in charge of preparing newcommers to the job. The weather is awesome in Spain and you will probably see me drunk time to time.
Cloud Burial  Funny-10

Horm likes this post

pain
pain

2/4/2022, 23:23
Karl wrote:Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: SAFG>Karl
- Login Name: karl
- Where you from: Sweden but live in Spain.
In-game Information:
- Rate your English skills from 1 to 10: 7.2/10
- How long are you playing SAFG: For too long.
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: When you kill someone for no reason intended.
- Explain what Role play means: When you go into a character and act as if it would be in real life.
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: I don't find a reason not to.
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: A loyal player that can bring activity to the organization.
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): I'm born and raised in Sweden but live in Spain right now and been doing that for more than a year. My current job position is a Trainer/Coach for our client Nespresso where i'm in charge of preparing newcommers to the job. The weather is awesome in Spain and you will probably see me drunk time to time.
Cloud Burial  Funny-10

accepted, meet ingame hq of cb

Karl and Horm like this post

duckey
duckey
Donator
A supporter of SAFG
Community Staff

2/4/2022, 23:42
- In-Game Name: Duckeytheduck
- Login Name: Duckeythegoose
- Where you from: The Netherlands
In-game Information:
- How long are you playing SAFG: Since wayback
- Previous organisation(s): AoD, AB
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): N/A
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: Killing people for no reason.
- Explain what Role play means: Acting like in real life.
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: I am active and skilled ngl.
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: My activity, my loyalty
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): My name is Berkan and I am 20 years old. I live in The Netherlands. And in my free time I just game nothing special.

Horm likes this post

pain
pain

2/4/2022, 23:43
Duckeytheduck wrote:- In-Game Name: Duckeytheduck
- Login Name: Duckeythegoose
- Where you from: The Netherlands
In-game Information:
- How long are you playing SAFG: Since wayback
- Previous organisation(s): AoD, AB
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: Killing people for no reason.
- Explain what Role play means: Acting like in real life.
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: I am active and skilled ngl.
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: My activity, my loyalty
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): My name is Berkan and I am 20 years old. I live in The Netherlands. And in my free time I just game nothing special.
accepted meet ingame

Horm likes this post

Keo

3/4/2022, 00:12
Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: Keo
- Login Name: track
- Where you from: Germany
In-game Information:
- How long are you playing SAFG: since the first version
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: killing someone without a reason
- Explain what Role play means: roleplay is acting like reallife
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?:I am skilled and expert enough to join you, I can be this player who responds to the call when needed, I also think that my loyalty to the organization is the most important thing you are looking for, I will take care of my activity in the server.
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: my activity and loyatly
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): Hello my name is khalil i am born in italy but currently living in germany and working as an barkeeper in a disco i'am 20 years old.

Horm likes this post

pain
pain

3/4/2022, 00:16
Keo wrote:Personal Information:
In-game Information:
Explain Following:
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?:I am skilled and expert enough to join you, I can be this player who responds to the call when needed, I also think that my loyalty to the organization is the most important thing you are looking for, I will take care of my activity in the server.
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): Hello my name is khalil i am born in italy but currently living in germany and working as an barkeeper in a disco i'am 20 years old.
accepted meet ingame for test

Horm likes this post

Wilson
Wilson
Donator
A supporter of SAFG
Community Staff

3/4/2022, 13:22
pizgets radricku mazo berneli pienemat jebal
thestyle

3/4/2022, 18:09
pain wrote:
Keo wrote:Personal Information:
In-game Information:
Explain Following:
Additional Questions:
accepted meet ingame for test
denied

Horm likes this post

Wilson
Wilson
Donator
A supporter of SAFG
Community Staff

3/4/2022, 18:40
Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: wEmil or Wilson
- Login Name: wilson
- Where you from: Latvia
In-game Information:
- Rate your English skills from 1 to 10: 8
- How long are you playing SAFG: Since opening in February
- Previous organisation(s): Army of Death , leader - deleted
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): nope
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: Kill someone for no reason
- Explain what Role play means: Act , play like everything happens in real life
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: Known with CB members long time . Loyal experienced guy. Ya know me long time
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: My experience, activity be good as I can be
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): ya know me

Freddie likes this post

pain
pain

4/4/2022, 09:27
wEmil wrote:Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: wEmil or Wilson
- Login Name: wilson
- Where you from:  Latvia
In-game Information:
- How long are you playing SAFG: Since opening in February
- Previous organisation(s): Army of Death , leader - deleted
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): nope
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: Kill someone for no reason
- Explain what Role play means: Act , play like everything happens in real life
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: Known with CB members long time . Loyal experienced guy. Ya know me long time
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: My experience, activity be good as I can be
- Tell about yourself (More than 3 sentences.): ya know me

accepted, tested & invited

Horm likes this post

dhia

4/4/2022, 16:06
Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: Dhia
- Login Name: dhia555
- Where you from: Tunisia
In-game Information:
- Rate your Role playing skills from 1 to 10: 7.5
- How long are you playing SAFG: 3 years ago
Cladestino Mob
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): NO
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means: DM = DeathMatch ; killing semone without reasson
- Explain what Role play means: Role Play = RP Playing in real life
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: i m active and loyal
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: i m active in fourom and in-game
Hello My name is Dhia im 17 years old , i m from Tunisia , i like Video game , i play MTA since 2015 , i play Football in my free time , and i m people

dhia likes this post

pain
pain

6/4/2022, 18:15
dhia wrote:Personal Information:
- In-Game Name: Dhia
- Login Name: dhia555
- Where you from: Tunisia
In-game Information:
- Rate your Role playing skills from 1 to 10: 7.5
- How long are you playing SAFG:  3 years ago
Cladestino Mob
- Have you ever been banned? (If yes, mention why): NO
Explain Following:
- Explain what Death matching means:  DM = DeathMatch ; killing semone without reasson
- Explain what Role play means: Role Play = RP Playing in real life
Additional Questions:
- Why should we recruit you?: i m active and loyal
- What you can offer to 'Cloud Burial'?: i m active in fourom and in-game
Hello My name is Dhia im 17 years old , i m from Tunisia , i like Video game , i play MTA since 2015 , i play Football in my free time , and i m people

denied, nor have seen ya hanging, and abit under our standarts

Freddie and Horm like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum